Friday, June 20, 2014

BBQ Porkchops

Here's is a family favorite recipe for pork chops.
Barbeque Pork Chops
Ingredients:
1 can cream of mushroom soup
3/4 cup of ketchup
1/2 cup chopped onion or 1/4 cup minced onion
1T Worcestershire sauce
 
Cover 3-6 pork chops depending on size with this sauce. Cook uncovered for 1 hour and 20 minutes at 375 degrees.
 
I enjoy cooking and it seems to be a stress relief in my busy world. I don't enjoy cleaning up though which can cause stress again. Oh well. Last night I changed the recipe up a bit. I substituted ketchup with a quart of tomatoes I had canned last summer. I drained some of the juice out and added 3T of brown sugar and a splash of apple cider vinegar. I couldn't taste a difference other than the sauce was a little thinner. I serve the pork chops with homemade mashed potatoes and a green veggie.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment