Friday, October 10, 2014

Farmland the Movie


 
I'm very excited to let you know that you can watch Farmland the movie for free on Hulu right now. This is a film I was able to prescreen at some conferences at the beginning of the year. I could tell it was going to be good even in the raw stages. This film produced by James Moll follows young farmers in the up and downs of farming. These 20-30 year old farmers show how it really is. The film footage is really good. He did a good job in choosing a variety of farming practices: conventional practices, organic practices and livestock from across the country. These farmers also tackle some of the issues facing farming today. I can't speak enough about how great this movie is. Please take time to watch this movie; it's just over an hour long and it's free. You won't regret it. Let me know if you watched it and what you think or if it sparks some questions I can answer.
 

1 comment:

  1. Watching the movie now! It's so interesting. God must give you so much faith! I can't imagine doing what you guys do.

    ReplyDelete